Chad, Kim, Hannah and Hunter

Chad, Kim, Hannah and Hunter

Sunday, September 16, 2012

We are getting closer

I have been meaning to post some pictures of the house lately. We are getting closer, still a ways to go, but it is nice to have a couple rooms just about completely done. I can say that I am more than 50% done with the painting. We now have pipes in the basement for the pluming and hopefully we can have the basement poured soon. 
Exposed beams in the ceiling with  drywall up.

What will hopefully be the nursery some day. It is now done, just needs the chair rail.

pluming in the basement for the added bathroom

pluming out of the house

The quick way down stairs, just watch your step. 

Master bedroom with two walls painted,

tile in the spare bathroom- without the grout


Primer in the family room. I like the tall ceilings, not so much of a fan painting them!

Tile is now done in the bathroom! Yea! Very close to being completely done with this room. 
This is a very LARGE hornet. They have found our house and usually I will see at least one in there a day. Hopefully once it is done and everything is closed and screens are on the windows they will find somewhere else to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment