Chad, Kim, Hannah and Hunter

Chad, Kim, Hannah and Hunter

Sunday, April 13, 2014

4 months



I am starting to see a pattern to my posts, only one a month...oh well :) I can say that I will try to be better, which I will, but knowing my schedule and how things go at home, can't guarantee anything! Hannah is growing so fast! We can not believe how big she has gotten. She has her 4 month doctor visit in just over a week so I will need to either update this post or make a new post with her stats.

Her new milestones:
- She has rolled over back to front!!! She is getting quite proficient at is as well
- Great with head control during tummy time
- Staying with Nana while mom works
- eating more- mommy has a hard time keeping up!
- has slept 9 hours a few times!
- grasps things more easily
- laughing/giggling
- first road trip to Richmond and stay in hotel

Hannah did wonderful for her first long road trip to Richmond. Long is based on perspective. It was definitely not as long as the trip Willow took to Hawaii when she was 3 months old but it was the longest for her. She did great! Slept the whole way there on the way out and still went to bed easily. We went to Richmond for the Monument Ave 10K which Kristen and I ran. It was my first race back after having Hannah. Initially Nana and Hannah were going to come watch but it was raining so they spent the morning in the hotel. It would have been crazy to try and get them down there. On the way back Hannah did well again, eating in the car but by the time we got to Christiansburg to drop Nana off, Hannah was done!

Hannah in the nice outfit from Grandma before church...blow out by the time we got to church so outfit change
4 months

4 Months
Daddy and Hannah


so big sitting in the Bumbo seat!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big she is getting! I definitely need to come see her again, soon :-)

    ReplyDelete