Chad, Kim, Hannah and Hunter

Chad, Kim, Hannah and Hunter

Sunday, June 15, 2014

First time on the Swing!

Friday June 13 we met up with my sister, Willow and Owen to go to a park in Blacksburg. It was a great park that someone at work mentioned. There were a number of different sections and I think we investigated them all. We had the park almost to ourselves since school is still in session in Montgomery County but then a few school buses arrived with a LOT of kids! Willow and Owen did great even with all the other kids running around. Hannah just enjoyed watching all the action. She also had her first time on a swing! She seemed to enjoy it.




We put a towel behind her since she is still quite small but she enjoyed it!

Here is the video: http://youtu.be/oyU2Fnh8BJE

Still working on how you can just click on it. For now you will have to copy and paste...Still learning :)


1 comment:

  1. She looks like she's having fun! I think you got the link down, as I was linked to the video just by clicking the word "video"

    ReplyDelete