Chad, Kim, Hannah and Hunter

Chad, Kim, Hannah and Hunter

Friday, August 22, 2014

Happy Hannah!

I am absolutely loving my days off during the week! So glad that I can work part time and have a few days with Hannah. Wednesdays we usually start with a run in the morning and then hang out at home. Hannah is getting very good at standing on her own holding on to things- mainly the window sill. She also still loves to laugh!
Half way through a run. All smiles!

At the end of the run. Running is so tiring!
Hannah has also become much more mobile. She will still stay where I place her sometimes. Other times she will venture out! She can definitely move easier on the hard wood floors and on the tile. The other day she had her first time playing in the kitchen. I was watching her like a hawk because I was afraid she would fall back and hit her head on the tile.

I love Tupperware!

Look at me go!
 We are pretty sure Hannah is going to keep her blue eyes and I am loving them!



4 comments:

  1. She's cruising! It'll be so cute when she starts watching out the window for Chad to come home. Her blue eyes are so, so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meagan, She loves to look out the window! Watches the deer and turkeys. I usually hear Chad before she does and get her out to the porch.

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh! That's the best laugh ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We like it. It is usually the best when she is a little tired.

      Delete