Chad, Kim, Hannah and Hunter

Chad, Kim, Hannah and Hunter

Friday, September 5, 2014

Door stop

The other day Hannah discovered the door stop. She had not seen something so fascinating! I was able to put away some of her clothes while she kept herself entertained with it. She thought the sound it made was so funny.

Here are a few random pictures from the past few weeks. Hannah is getting better about getting on to her knees.

Look at me, I am on my knees!

I like Dada's hat
We also picked up a small kiddie pool and Chad filled it up last weekend. Hannah had a good time playing in the water. It was a little breezy out though and not quite as warm as Grandpa's and Nana's place.


Hannah was able to see Paw Paw and Grandma before they left for their trip. She liked hanging out with them for a while.



1 comment:

  1. I can just see her giggling and playing with the door stop! How funny :)

    ReplyDelete