Chad, Kim, Hannah and Hunter

Chad, Kim, Hannah and Hunter

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Recent happenings

So, the usual time I would update the blog would be after Hannah went down for bed. Well, now that time is usually used up trying to get Hunter calmed down or to sleep. Today was a really good day. Yesterday was not such a good day. There are days that he will want to eat every 2 hours and is very fussy in-between and does not sleep much. Then there are days like today when he eats every 3-3 1/2 hours and sleeps in-between times. My mom has been here helping out with Hannah since I am not supposed to lift anything >10 lbs for 4 weeks due to my C-section. Even if I did not have a C-section, I do not know how I would do it without her help! She is able to play with and take care of Hannah while I attend to Hunter, which on some days is a lot more time than others. I'm not sure what Hannah will do on her own when I am trying to get him down for a nap in the future when I am on my own with both of them! I guess we will just have to figure it out when that comes.

Hannah has been very interested in my feeding of Hunter. She will come up to me and pull down my shirt and say "Hunter eats." The other day she got the boppy, a burp cloth and then laid down like she wanted to be fed! She is also fascinated by my pumping. She will come over and stare at it. The other day after bath she again was pulling at my shirt asking about Hunter eating and then she asked "daddy eats?" Umm, no. The things that come out of her mouth!

Hannah also likes to watch sometimes when I change Hunter. She has decided that his penis is a button (belly button I believe would be her reference). The other day I was putting on his diaper and she said "bye bye button!" My mom and I could not stop laughing, it was too funny!

Hannah has also started to say "love you" and "thank you welcome."

I just woke up from a nap!

When asked to show me her smile

Playing with grandma

Eating her first apple cider donut

wearing momma's slippers

Going for a walk on the Dora trail

The smile I got when I asked her to smile on the swing

Getting so big!

Trying out the swing
Hannah also still loves to dance. Either on her own or in a group.


No comments:

Post a Comment