Chad, Kim, Hannah and Hunter

Chad, Kim, Hannah and Hunter

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Park

This past week has been unseasonably warm so we have been spending some time at the park. Hannah just loves being outside and would stay outside all day if we let her! Often she will take a walk down to the barn with Nana. That usually wears her out pretty well for a good nap. Here are a few videos of Hannah going down the slide. I will also go down the big slide with her.

I also got a video of Hannah going through her animal ABC book. I will try to get one of her with just her ABCs as well some time.

2 comments:

  1. I love the video of her with her book! So smart! I love her cute voice too =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to get her reading Brown Bear and doing her ABCs too. If I break out the camera she just wants to look at it herself.

      Delete