Chad, Kim, Hannah and Hunter
Wednesday, May 11, 2016
He is on the move!
Hunter has now learned to get to where he would like to go for the most part. I have no doubt he would love to walk but, thankfully, he is not there quite yet! He is doing a kind of army crawl. Hannah did the same first before crawling. He mainly crawls with his left arm and reaches with his right. He can get himself from a sitting position to his belly and then where he wants to go. He also does this stomach gyration thing which is pretty cute, except when I am trying to feed him! Today when I was putting Hannah down for her nap I started to hear something and realized it was the train. Evidently Hunter had found his way to the train and got it going!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment