Chad, Kim, Hannah and Hunter

Chad, Kim, Hannah and Hunter

Monday, March 13, 2017

Sorry for the absence


So, a combination of the lack of good internet service combined with the problem that I can not get my pictures off of my phone on to my computer has led me to be unable to post for the past 1 1/2 months. I hope to catch up a little. I am trying to be creative in getting the pictures off of my phone. Internet for now is OK.

Chad and I were able to take a trip at the beginning of February to celebrate my 40th birthday! We went on a cruise and my parents were able to watch the kids. It was a wonderful time and the kids did great while we were gone.

Here are a few pictures from our trip. It was pretty cold when we left Charleston, SC. Like in the 40s! Glad it was warmer in the Bahamas!

During our muster station


Sand dollar found while doing snuba


Soaking up the sun!






Front of the boat was really windy!

A few of the pictures that we bought from the cruise.

I had a strapless black dress on, you just can't see it!


No comments:

Post a Comment