Chad, Kim, Hannah and Hunter

Chad, Kim, Hannah and Hunter

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Hunter is 2!!!

How in the world is our little (or not so little) boy 2 years old?! Time has flown by. He is so happy most of the time. His vocabulary is increasing daily. Lots of "I do it" and "I did it!" He is great with his manners saying please and thank you. He is an early riser, usually up by 6:30 and often earlier but is in bed between 6:30-7 pm. I have been trying to get him down to one nap but that has been difficult. He likes his morning nap! A couple times he has fallen asleep while I am running with them in the stroller. As long as he takes a nap in the afternoon as well, I am good. That is when I get my shower and the laundry folded.

He is all boy but loves to follow his sister around. Whatever she does, he does. "Monkey see, monkey do" is our house all the time! Running, dancing, twirling, jumping off the couch. Daily I hear myself telling Hannah to be a good example for Hunter. I have a feeling she will be hearing that a lot in her life. Hunter loves to be tickled and will say "again" for as many times as you will tickle him.

We celebrated his birthday with family and friends last weekend. It was a fun time of playing, eating and opening gifts.

Such a cutie!
One last time doing Elmo




First time with a kids table!





They love the "Rocket blaster" from Meagan!

Hannah with Grandma
On Hunter's birthday we went out for dinner at our favorite Mexican restaurant. They sang to him and he was not so sure about the sombrero! He did love the fried ice cream as did Hannah!

Hannah was wanting her picture taken
Hunter is thinking, "Is that all for me?"



No comments:

Post a Comment