A few weeks ago Hunter pointed out that he had a loose tooth. We could see the permanent tooth coming in behind it. Then all of a sudden, he had two loose teeth. The second loose tooth quickly became more loose than the first tooth that was loose! Last night while brushing teeth, I could see that it was just barely hanging on. The permanent tooth was coming up underneath it, pushing it out. I told Hunter that he should try to twist it and see if it would come out like Hannah had done with one of her teeth. He tried twisting it but it was not quite ready and started to bleed a little. We put him to bed and shortly after he called out to us. He had pulled it out!
I thought he might lose them both at the same time. Now we will see how long it is before the next one falls out. Will not be too long! The tooth fairy did come with $5 and a note. I believe the going rate then drops down to $1 for the other teeth.


No comments:
Post a Comment