Chad, Kim, Hannah and Hunter

Chad, Kim, Hannah and Hunter

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Babbling

Hannah has been doing a lot of "talking" lately. Wednesday she was talking up a storm!  I guess she has now found her voice. The video I have her talking was going to take an hour to upload, so when I get more time, I will try to get it uploaded.

She is also getting very proficient at the army crawl. I am trying to take more videos. Here are a few more. One of her on the couch. Here she is with daddy laughing. Wednesday she had also been doing a lot of crawling and I was trying to get her on video. Here she is getting distracted.

So happy to be sitting on her own!

Look at me with my books

I like to eat the books too!
Hopefully Hannah will enjoy reading as much as her cousin Willow! She does very well with the board books we currently read.

Special thanks to Carolee for sending many cute and frilly outfits for Hannah. This is just a few of the ones she gets to look forward to wearing. They are adorable!




1 comment:

  1. I love all of the Hannah videos! Those outfits are really cute, too :)

    ReplyDelete