Chad, Kim, Hannah and Hunter

Chad, Kim, Hannah and Hunter

Saturday, July 11, 2015

19 Months old

Hannah is 19 months old today. We headed up to Blacksburg to meet up with the Seth's to pick more blueberries. Just in time since we finished our first batch earlier this week. It was a nice day to pick, overcast and not as hot as last time. Hannah did a good job being content in the BOB for a while and then she wanted out. Not sure how many blueberries she ate (purple or green). She enjoyed running around and watching other people.

all set to go pick blueberries!


Milestones:
- Seems like Hannah has started to say a lot more words lately. She has also started to copy things that we say, like "slippery." It is so cute to see her try and say new words. I will work on getting a video.
- She is eating great at daycare! For the past few times she has eaten everything they have offered her. I have tried some of the same things at home and she is not so interested in them. Maybe she just knows I will get her something else! Hopefully she will get to the point of eating those normal things at home too.
- The other day I picked her up at daycare and she had a pony tail! I almost did not recognize her. It had been very hot that day and someone was able to get one in and she left it. Usually when I do it, she pulls it out immediately. I will have to continue trying...

The original pony tail a bit messed up from the ride home. Looked much better when I picked her up.

I tried to re-do the pony tail. Not quite as good as they had it. Need to get a spritzer.

Hannah eating an apple for snack the other day.


No comments:

Post a Comment