Chad, Kim, Hannah and Hunter

Chad, Kim, Hannah and Hunter

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Words

At daycare this week, they are working on using their words. Hannah has yet to do much talking at daycare. I feel like I need to take a video of her in the car or at home when she is just a jabber mouth! She definitely talks! Tonight for the first time she said "night-night dadda" to Chad. It was so cute. She has started combining a few words as well, all done, all gone, here (there) you go. We have a farm book full of flaps from the Seth's. One of the activity pages has shapes and has two of each. Hannah has been showing me the pairs. She is fairly good at getting most of them- square, triangle, rectangle, circle and oval. She actually said "oval" tonight.

I can hardly keep up on all the new words I hear her saying these days! If only she would share some of them with her teachers at daycare!

In starting to bring stuff up for baby #2 to wash and get ready, I found a few boxes of 18 month old girl clothes that I had somehow missed. We now have a lot of new to Hannah dresses to wear! I sent her to daycare in one to try and keep her a little cooler in this warm weather. It seemed to hold up just fine. She is so cute in them! Thank you Willow (and Kristen) for passing them on! I also now realize we also have over 50 onsies (not exaggerating) for baby #2!

check out her pig tails!

I was trying to get her to smile without her paci in.


No comments:

Post a Comment