Chad, Kim, Hannah and Hunter

Chad, Kim, Hannah and Hunter

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

More cousin time!

More cousin time with blueberry picking last week, time at the park and even had a sleepover here in Pulaski! I foresee many sleepovers in the future!


Hannah probably ate as many as she put into the basket!

Love this picture!

Hunter hanging out
 We love the Hand in Hand park in Blacksburg!

He loves the swing!

First time on the four wheeler

I think he likes it

She is racing- hair flying in the wind!

Hannah says, "They can do it, so can I!"
We were asked to watch Willow and Owen overnight so that Kristen and Chris could spend some time with good friends up in the mountains. It was fun having them over and I think it all went very well. Willow even lost a tooth Sunday morning!

Just give them a movie to watch and they are good!

Sunday morning hanging out



Willow's new smile- where are all her teeth?

No comments:

Post a Comment